Church Of Hawkwind

mike coleman insect.brain at GMAIL.COM
Wed Apr 21 16:26:56 EDT 2010

pretty interesting for a company that cannot work a mailing list. human
virtues pop up in the least expected places. I see Dave (predictably) chose
to ignore my suggestion of witholding the release of Church on CD again.
How's the packaging and I hope the bonus material that once got on my nerves
due to it's positioning will now bloom like a flower as pretty much all the
HW stuff has that seems to ripen over time, has for me.