(HW) BOTE (my review)

mike coleman insect.brain at GMAIL.COM
Mon Aug 2 12:10:48 EDT 2010

After several listens so far (embarrassing I'm no longer in the front lines
getting stuff), here's my take-
PRETTY BLOODY GREAT
If I were to point at something negative for me, it would be that the
percussion is too busy on "Sweet Obsession"
In opposition to some commentators I've seen, I LOVE the inclusion of "You
Better Believe It", I think it is superb, and I am very used to being drawn
back to earlier material and I liked being reconnected here, and I like the
way it goes straight into some ambient freak-out...
to me, the highlight of the album is Prometheus.....AWESOME!@!!
Unfortunately Starshine is also fantastic so if your format lacks it you are
handicapped.
the end
another wonderful piece of Hawk clothing for my soul.
Mike