LOST in France?

Carl Edlund Anderson cea at CARLAZ.COM
Mon Aug 23 15:35:38 EDT 2010

On 23 Aug 2010, at 13:58 , Albert Bouchard wrote:
> Wishbone Ash was great although I prefer Hawkwind's songs better.

Bizarrely, the one time I've seen some incarnation of Wishbone Ash was in 1993, opening for 3OC!  I remember them as being pretty good though.

> Yesterday they said they will try harder to get us on the bill at Hawkfest but it just could have been the post gig lovefest talking.

Yeah, I might not hold my breath too long!  Not that the HW guys might not have genuinely meant it, with all the good intentions in the world, but HW is not famous for being incredibly organized, nor always doing what they say they will! ;)  That would be cool though, if it worked out. :)

Cheers,
Carl

--
Carl Edlund Anderson