LOST in France?

Tim Hall tim at KALYR.COM
Mon Aug 23 15:49:33 EDT 2010

Albert Bouchard wrote:
> Wishbone Ash was great
Which Wishbone Ash was it?  There are two rival incarnations, the Andy
Powell one (the official owners of the name), and the Martin Turner
one.   Seen both of them this year; thought the Martin Turner version
was by far the better of the two.  The Andy Powell WA suffered from poor
vocals, and the support band (Mostly Autumn) completely blew them off stage.

> although I prefer Hawkwind's songs better. They played Spirit of the Age, Silver Machine and Hassan I Sabba but no Needle Gun. They had the cute young girls in strange outfits dancing and moving around onstage plus a light show which was very entertaining but it made me wish I had a splif to enjoy it all better.;-)

Due to Cardiff St.David's Hall's "No drinks in the Auditorium" rule,
which is most unfair on the support acts, Hawkwind were one of the few
headline bands I've seen while completely sober.

--

Tim Hall
Weblog -> http://www.kalyr.com/weblog