I hope they have snow chains on the bus

stevepxr5 at AOL.COM stevepxr5 at AOL.COM
Wed Dec 1 15:16:44 EST 2010

Thanks for that Jill. I'm lookinf for positives here, and that's a good one.
I'm of the opinion that if we can get to work, we can get to a Hawkwind concert.
Not working on Friday though... Hawkwind leave begins :-)

Cheers,
Steve.

-----Original Message-----
From: strobridge jill <jill.strobridge at BLUEYONDER.CO.UK>
To: BOC-L at LISTSERV.ISPNETINC.NET
Sent: Wed, 1 Dec 2010 19:48
Subject: Re: I hope they have snow chains on the bus

Dunno if anyone has noticed but for the past 3 years the snow has started to
all just as Hawkwind begin their tour - must be Britain's answer to global
arming.    Looks like Holmfirth is open for business - from the Forum
age: " http://www.virtualhuddersfield.com/wood1.htm    webcam opposite
icturedrome, road has been clear all day"
ill
who has just dug the front steps out for the second time this week -
dinburgh never gets snow....>

On 1 December 2010 15:33, M Holmes <fofp at holyrood.ed.ac.uk> wrote:
> Going to Glasgow and Newcastle if the trains are getting through. Let's
 hope the band makes it.

 Peeve: all this fuss over a wee bit o' snow. I walked to school as an
 infant in short trousers in more snow than this.

 FoFP

 Scotland, with registration number SC005336.

=