Lunar eclipse tonight - and Happy Winter Solstice (for tomorrow)

mike coleman insect.brain at GMAIL.COM
Tue Dec 21 16:54:29 EST 2010

but I did feel kinda special since I saw noone of the neighbors out,
and I kept thinking how they all mostly had to get up and were missing
such an event with it falling on the solstice, and it having been
hundreds of years....
If only it had fallen on the weekend when providing the sountrack was "doable"