(OFF)Re: NIK:

stewartbas at AOL.COM stewartbas at AOL.COM
Tue Jan 19 14:53:25 EST 2010

<mutialtions can occur in a single moment right outside your <bedroom window
(if you're a farmer), and you hear nothing.
You and Bun Bun had better stop frolicking wearing your Viking hats at night. Mistakes do happen! 2 comps to Weight Watchers are in the mail--Bun Bun + 1
bill ny

-----Original Message-----
From: mike coleman <insect.brain at GMAIL.COM>
To: BOC-L at LISTSERV.ISPNETINC.NET
Sent: Tue, Jan 19, 2010 8:58 am
Subject: (OFF)Re: NIK:

On 1/19/10, hope <insect.brain at gmail.com> wrote:

> Not very intelligent of those aliens to crash in the US, then. And not
> very
> considerate of them not to come and clean up their mess.
>
> ;-)

hat's _REALLY_ annoying and even more of a  perplexion (just go with it),
s the cattle mutilation problem we have in the USA.
his is a greater mystery than the UFO phenomena, though many of us feel the
 are connected, and the bastards don't seem to care that chucking back the
arcasses scares us.
'm suggesting signs with flashing lights attempting to teach them peoper
ttiquete/manners, and also a depiction of a farmhouse with a circle and a
lash so they don't do it too close to people.