OFF: the future is here

mary ann sullivan maryann.sullivan1 at VERIZON.NET
Fri Jul 2 22:09:44 EDT 2010

Mike, is that on the road, or on the planet?

-----Original Message-----
From: BOC/Hawkwind Discussion List [mailto:BOC-L at LISTSERV.ISPNETINC.NET] On
Behalf Of mike coleman
Sent: Thursday, July 01, 2010 2:51 PM
To: BOC-L at LISTSERV.ISPNETINC.NET
Subject: Re: OFF: the future is here

Without having actually read this article, if flying cars or something that
can actually make the private sector in any real quantity is at hand, I'm
seeing a bigger picture here......private citizens will run their mouths
about UFO encounters whereas commercial pilots are forced into
silence......(for the most part) A flying car is actually not new, there was
at least a covertible model when I was a kid.  I've moved away from the
dream of escaping traffic by taking off in preference of a standard car with
weaponry to simply vaporize any idiots in my way, which means likely all but
one or 2 on the road.....
Anyone on a cell-phone is history.....even if it's clipped to the visor