Cult playlist

gary shindler bewlay68 at YAHOO.COM
Wed Jun 9 11:26:10 EDT 2010

"Cult Classic" is kind of a novelty. I'm not a fan of remakes, especially when the arrangements aren't that different.

Yep, Jason, that's the one. Sony is all about the reissues.

________________________________
From: Jason Scruton <js3619 at ACMENET.NET>
To: BOC-L at LISTSERV.ISPNETINC.NET
Sent: Wed, June 9, 2010 9:48:10 AM
Subject: Re: Cult playlist

The TV mixes are driving up those prices, I bet.
(an amusing karaoke mix idea: a cowbell-less version of Reaper, so you
could add your own.)

Is this it?
http://www.legacyrecordings.com/music/blue-oyster-cult/playlist--the-very-best-of-blue-oyster-cult

Judging from that list, i'd imagine the answer is no.