[membership (off)

mike coleman insect.brain at GMAIL.COM
Wed Jun 9 16:39:04 EDT 2010

On 6/9/10, Stewartbas at aol.com <Stewartbas at aol.com> wrote
In a message dated 6/9/2010 12:48:16 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
insect.brain at GMAIL.COM
<Get some sleep :-)
<Cheers
sleep is for sckers, and besides, Macbeth has done away with such
things....Tull tomorrow..all must be well. Bun Bun?
bsaus--ny

Is that why Eli was letting Holy Mountain go?   as for me, I do it in the
daytime..........Bun Bun had me mail you a few days ago and his inbox is
empty....
aa for me, I can't "opt out" (because of him) but if I outlive him I can't
imagine carrying on......I'm not sure what he is proof of but it surely is
higher. How's Bev coming along with the Hawkfest Tipi patterns??  and
Maggie?