Lyrics to I Love The Night (extended version)

David Hardman davidkhardman at GMAIL.COM
Mon Jun 14 19:20:15 EDT 2010

Yup, here's an audio-only version from 1983:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xPIaHaNuhu4

And here's a high-quality video (from some TV recording, I would guess) from
2003:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o4DBWPOoeJg

Annoyingly, I can't quite make out all the additional lyrics, but if anyone
here is less cloth-eared than I am then maybe they could paste the lyrics up
here for me.

Dave

--
JDM textbook blog: http://judgmentanddecisionmaking.blogspot.com