Lyrics to I Love The Night (extended version)

Albert Bouchard altbouch at GMAIL.COM
Mon Jun 14 22:25:52 EDT 2010

We made Donald edit it for the album version for time but really we probably should have left it long.

Here's what I can pick out.

ILTN
Out in the air, cool and clear it's free it's the only way to be
ILTN
Once hidden wonders now were there to see they were pointed out to me

Now I never rise until the sun falls
And my vision knows no walls
And I'm looking for ladies walking alone
They regret the day when they hear me say

Al