[Hawkwind] HAWKWIND Signs With EASTWORLD RECORDINGS

Paul Mather paul at GROMIT.DLIB.VT.EDU
Mon May 3 09:46:20 EDT 2010

On Apr 29, 2010, at 1:50 PM, Stewartbas at AOL.COM wrote:

> "Blood Of The Earth" will be available on the formats below
>
> CD:
[[...]]
> 10. Sentinel
> 11. Starshine (Bonus Track)
>
> Deluxe 2CD:
>
> Deluxe - Disc 1 - (Studio)
[[...]]
> 10. Sentinel

[[...]]

> LP:
[[..]]
> Side D
>
> 10. Sentinel (06:03)
> 11. Starshine (07:11)
> 12. Sunship (02:54) (Bonus Track)

That's just wonderful.  To get all the bonus studio material you have to buy the LP version.  I wonder which brainiac thought up that one. :-\

Cheers,

Paul (who actually does own a turntable, but unfortunately it resides several thousand miles away across at least one ocean).

PS: Who are Eastworld Recordings?  I notice they have _Bring Me the Head of Yuri Gagarin_ and _The Text of Festival_ listed for sale amongst the catalogue on their Web site.  What a coup to become the official distributors of that material! ;-)