LOST in France?

mike coleman insect.brain at GMAIL.COM
Sun May 30 22:30:34 EDT 2010

and .......happy belated (celebrity) birthday by a few (days).......
then came the last days of may and 100 degrees.F.....
Hey MARK!!!
if you go there please hit the shops for that LLG LAA sleeve I physically
need to carry on,,,,,
you guys have wives, girlfriends, gigs, vacations, homes, motor vehicles,
friends, etc, etc.....
I need my damned fixit!!!
at least the SLEEVE is printed in France,,,,,there may be a couple still
lingering there......
hehe