(OFF) Update re; Mary

mike coleman insect.brain at GMAIL.COM
Fri Sep 17 12:21:37 EDT 2010

I see she's not rushing to unembarass me-
hopefully my meaning of
phone conversation previous days:  "unintelligible unitelligible,  word made
out,  unintelligible" to
today "coherent" was conveyed and yes I am exaggerating here as usual.....
the effect of those here involved is glaring to put it mildly and of course
it hasn't even sunk in but ......