Palace Springs Longbox?

mary ann sullivan maryann.sullivan1 at VERIZON.NET
Thu Sep 23 09:41:33 EDT 2010

Hi friends,
I'm looking for along box of Palace Springs.  It's asking a lot, I know, but
I'm willing to pay a lot for this specific item, especially since I have so
many memories from that tour.  I'm specifically looking for the longbox, if
anyone can help, I will make it well worth it.  I'll be away for a few days,
so I'll be responding after the weekend, when I can check my mail.  This is
not a request for "A favor," rather a buisness proposal.

Many thanks,

Mary