Krankschaft April Update

Jonathan Smith smithjm77x7 at GMAIL.COM
Sat Apr 2 04:03:10 EDT 2011

I can't get to the Krankschaft page on Facebook either. Sound Awesome is
OK.

I haven't got a record player so LP are no good to me anyway. The CDs are
all nicely packaged and appreciated by me. Have you thought of charging a
little extra for lossless downloads? Like flac or wav, as some of us can
hear the difference? There are no production costs there?