krankshaft format solution found? last one

Jonathan Smith smithjm77x7 at GMAIL.COM
Thu Apr 7 04:57:01 EDT 2011

They must be *very* impressed!! But what happened to Shit from Hell and
Short Commercial Break?* Cosmic Fantasy* on *Allies *and* Clansmen* sounds
good-- wasn't that also from a previous band?