Using an iPad - was krankshaft format solution found

Arin Komins akomins at UCHICAGO.EDU
Mon Apr 11 09:02:26 EDT 2011

A quick dispute: as long as the PDFs have reflow active, reading on a
smaller screen can be a pleasure.  I routinely use my ancient winmo 6.0
phone to read ebooks in pdf format, and haven't ever had a problem.

(...but said PDFs need to have reflow allowed, or it's a nightmare.)

Thanks,

Arin