Space Ritual London 25 Feb, 2011

mary ann sullivan maryann.sullivan1 at VERIZON.NET
Sat Feb 26 14:00:11 EST 2011

Scott, glad you had fun.

Mary

-----Original Message-----
From: BOC/Hawkwind Discussion List [mailto:BOC-L at LISTSERV.ISPNETINC.NET] On
Behalf Of SHLL (Scott Heller)
Sent: Saturday, February 26, 2011 6:06 AM
To: BOC-L at LISTSERV.ISPNETINC.NET
Subject: Space Ritual London 25 Feb, 2011

Wow..  That was a damn fun show last night and the band was really good and
had some excellent space outs. I was quite surprised by the set list with
the band playing pretty cool long spaced versions of Steppenwolf and Reefer
Madness. They even played a Charlie Mingus track with two female french horn
players, a female trombone player and a guy on clarinet. They also all
played on Brainstorm, which made the version really unique. The Borderline
is a great place to see a show. A very fun time. If I had complaint, it
would we that Thomas Crimble sit out on master of the universe, brainstorm
and not play the hammond on these songs. It just does not fit at all. Go
have a drink. The guy making the space sounds was great. Sadly, their Mech
guy Dave from Liverpool was not there so they did not have the Hawklords DVD
for sale. Damn... Got the sonic savages 12" vinyl though..

Scott (in London)

Scott Heller

This e-mail (including any attachments) is intended for the addressee(s)
stated above only and may contain confidential information protected by law.
You are hereby notified that any unauthorised reading, disclosure, copying
or distribution of this e-mail or use of information contained herein is
strictly prohibited and may violate rights to proprietary information. If
you are not an intended recipient, please return this e-mail to the sender
and delete it immediately hereafter. Thank you.