(Hawkwind) Re: Dibs Dad, R.I.P.

mary ann sullivan maryann.sullivan1 at VERIZON.NET
Tue Jan 11 13:12:43 EST 2011

Eli, you beat me to the posting by about a minute.

-----Original Message-----
From: BOC/Hawkwind Discussion List [mailto:BOC-L at LISTSERV.ISPNETINC.NET] On
Behalf Of Elipxr5
Sent: Tuesday, January 11, 2011 1:04 PM
To: BOC-L at LISTSERV.ISPNETINC.NET
Subject: Re: (Hawkwind) Re: Dibs Dad, R.I.P.

Hi Folks,
A bit of sad news, on New Years Eve, Dibsey's dad, Irvin passed away.  He
was 75. He was battling esophagus cancer for sometime so the outcome was
expected, but it all came as a shock, as the family was told he had months
to live and that changed to weeks and then days.  Dibs was there when his
dad crossed over.  As one would expect, Dibs is pretty ragged right now, but
he's holding his own.
I posted this because I know Dibs has a lot of friends out there who would
like to offer their condolences.

Could someone please post this message to BOC-L

Bill S