(OFF) Porcupine Tree SPAM

miguel colemano insect.brain at GMAIL.COM
Tue Jan 11 20:42:40 EST 2011

My survival through this month depends on somebody doing me right on
what is surely the best copy of this money can buy....
The eYay! crowd has been fickle with the economy, and they haven't
been able to bid enough to get it away from me, this is the 4th
listing and I've lowered my standards, but if any of you knows a guy
who knows a guy.....PLEASE......."I.M." them quickly!!!
I am so mad my other copy was stolen and sold by the trusted drunk.....
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=120667232666&ssPageName=ADME:L:LCA:US:1123
apologies for the spam