(OFF) Re: Music is a drug?

mary ann sullivan maryann.sullivan1 at VERIZON.NET
Wed Jan 12 12:09:06 EST 2011

Mike, Like other things, for some, they're an acquired taste

-----Original Message-----
From: BOC/Hawkwind Discussion List [mailto:BOC-L at LISTSERV.ISPNETINC.NET] On
Behalf Of mike coleman
Sent: Wednesday, January 12, 2011 11:42 AM
To: BOC-L at LISTSERV.ISPNETINC.NET
Subject: Re: (OFF) Re: Music is a drug?

On 1/12/11, pam Wheaton <pamwheaton at cableone.net> wrote:
> A friend of mine managed to get the majority of their discography,
> somewhehere around 118 cds worth(including side projects) and gave it
> to me for my birthday!!! I've been known to start at the beginning and
> just let it go for hours!! I get some interesting looks from the
neighbors!
> Ye gods those guys are good!
> Pam

I feel SO RETARDED!!!   and (hope he doesn't mind). Bill Stewart sent
me some video that I couldn't watch because Hawkwind gets all my money, and
I am hoping this was simply a case of the usal musical differeces between me
and the person that sent me a CDR of his favorite LPD material.
I want to like them so bad, but I tried repeatedly with what I had and one
more play could have caused me to "clicK' and become a danger to myself,  if
not anything else living nearby...
cheers Pam, I know you are into great stuff Too many smart people love them