(OFF) Re: Music is a drug? LPD

Elipxr5 elipxr5 at AOL.COM
Wed Jan 12 12:58:39 EST 2011

If it makes you feel any better I have to confess that they do very little for me either. I've heard about 15 of their recordings, and seen them live twice, but I don't feel compelled to see them again, and a lot of the music didn't impress me. Just my 1 cent. Eli in the snow in New York city

I feel SO RETARDED!!!   and (hope he doesn't mind). Bill Stewart sent
me some video that I couldn't watch because Hawkwind gets all my
money, and I am hoping this was simply a case of the usal musical
differeces between me and the person that sent me a CDR of his
favorite LPD material.
I want to like them so bad, but I tried repeatedly with what I had and
one more play could have caused me to "clicK' and become a danger to
myself,  if not anything else living nearby...
cheers Pam, I know you are into great stuff
Too many smart people love them