(Trev's ghost) (not) Lemmy Contest

mike coleman insect.brain at GMAIL.COM
Thu Jan 27 06:50:20 EST 2011

On 1/27/11, Owen O'Neill <owen.01 at gmail.com> wrote:

>> But it made me think Hawkwind should do an album of psychedelic laughter.
>> "the laughter project"

That's something else Hawkwind is just simply the best at. I think
Harvey's services might be in order there again though....
Apologies I was "all clicked out", having gone off on the police
again, the post office (glad I just threw the scisssors on the floor
behind the counter), and the grocery store (that was REALLY bad), like
the day before you tried to snap me, but you did a magnificent job of
getting the word Cowboy as electronically spoken at the beginning of
the song of that title from "Devil Without A Cause", STUCK IN MY HEAD
YOU BASTARD.
Mike