Music as a drug

mike cowman insect.brain at GMAIL.COM
Fri Jan 28 11:42:16 EST 2011

On 1/28/11, Keith Henderson <khenders64 at yahoo.com> wrote:

>> In other news, ESP proven real with images of porn from the future.  Or
> something.  Bob Calvert woulda had a field day writing lyrics for this one.
> Keith

If this is real news, and my fairly keen intuition tells me that from
Keith,  it is, doesn't it figure it would be the porn coming through??
I saw a blurb saying the totally skinny supermodel look was because
alien hybrids were attempting to be made "attractive" to the
unsuspecting public.......If such a thing be, I hope they got over
that and more "meat" re-appears.....
I don't let much of "the world" in beause I have been able NOT to, but
I did catch "flying drones" going up on the news the other
night......you know, just mechanical flying eyes watching, no big
deal......just wonder how long until the fly on the wall isn't a fly.
I bet I could cause one to malfunction from boredom, and I hope I do
some day.

> P.S.  RE: MM discussion...The new Motorhead is pretty decent too, after just
> one listen.  Though nothing unexpected of course.  Saw the Lemster on Conan
> the other day...still looking good.

I've heard it a few times, as in about 3, and I agree. I thought it
could be a little more angry and a little more "overall vicious"
sounding, but it certainly doesn't dissappoint in any real mentionable
way, other than Lemmy taunting me. I WANT his personal recipe for
Death. No suprises, which I like, and I think I read that was part of
the plan, this time. As an aside, I couldn't see the Conan show but I
think Lemme is to be on "Last Call With CD" on the 31st.....
also, one of the infinte Steves just showed me this and I really
really wish my wallet and God wasn't saying "NO"
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/MOTORHEAD-Rare-Tracks-Vol-2-LP-Ltd-150-Hawkwind-Lemmy-/180616902079?pt=UK_Records&hash=item2a0d9b35bf