(OFF) BETRAYAL, clean version 2.0 "kissing bug" remixxx

mike coleman insect.brain at GMAIL.COM
Sun Jun 26 01:53:18 EDT 2011

On 6/25/11, mike coleman <insect.brain at gmail.com> wrote:
> On 6/25/11, Stephen Lindsey <steve.lindsey at hotmail.com> wrote:
>> err Mike, other people read this too,
>> just saying...
>> Steve L

While I admit "demon overload" is a bit hard to play down, but in my
case I do not even have that big a problem if I WERE satanic, in fact
I was thinking to myself lately "these people need a real Satan, could
I take the job?"  Of course when I think of Satan, deeds commonly
assciciated with such would just be assinine unintelligent things, and
the people behind the abominations ultimately just cast into hell as
FOOLS.....

But in all seriousness, I do not profess to pretend to know the origin
of the unknown, and would much prefer these things to be seen in W
Reich kind of way, such as "mind elementals" or something, and I
certainly did not wish death, cancer or kissing bug disease on
anyone.....

since I seem to have calmed down my manic posting, I hope all parties
will allow my momentary use/misuse of the forum
oh yeah, the movie I watched was "Roadie", and woah is that
lame......but I liked the Blondie performance which was "Ring Of
Fire", NOT "Ring Of Fire Aside"