(OFF) Charlie Sheen winning?? Lion's Blood??

mike coleman insect.brain at GMAIL.COM
Sat Mar 5 16:47:36 EST 2011

When is Motorhead scheduled to play Charlie's "porn room"
I would think having this along with a load a sexpots in bobbysox
swingin' along and the entire gang visible with malts and burgers in
place of drink and drug could really help what looks to me like a very
tainted edge.
If my own past could be any indication,  I'd say when you start
theatening to remove the head of anyone that is family or close
relations you have a serious problem that will take a lot more
sobriety and therapy to learn to redirect onto those you do not know
and are NOT family.
Can't a U.A. analysis be fudged if you make his kinda millions??
excuse this burp if it needs excusing, I am bored at this hour.