Jamun & Spacerocktrading intro

SUBSCRIBE BOC-L Jamun jason_gregory at TALK21.COM
Tue Mar 8 11:27:15 EST 2011

Ah ha. I finally worked out how to join. Mike Coleman recommended this place
to me.

Mike has already posted a link to a new forum I created.

www.spacerocktrading.com

Just so you guys know what its about and dont freak out over the name trading.
I created this because I wanted the admin on the Hawkwind forum to allow
trading of Hawkwind rare stuff (vinyl, posters, cds etc etc) in a tread. He
never did:) So I thought, I will create my own forum! Then I started to add
some spacerock promotional links, then a place to show off your artifacts.
Then being a poster collector, a tread on that. Then, because I am also
into, Arkham House and Lovecraft a tread on that. Etc etc. So its abit of a
miss mash at present.

Any how, we have nearly 50......wow..........:) members.

About me: I have seen Hawkwind in the 80&90's about 20 times. My first show
was Levitation, Preston Guild Hall. And I have been hooked every since. I am
trying to make a collection of Hawkwind vinyl in mint, which is not easy. I
am English and currently live in Munich in Germany.