Jamun & Spacerocktrading intro

mary ann sullivan maryann.sullivan1 at VERIZON.NET
Tue Mar 8 17:04:41 EST 2011

Hi Jason
"I wasn't bothered about letting my Dojo go, "  ,
I wouldn't have been either considering the Griffin was so much better.  I
share your opinion on vinyl, however I don't currently have a working
turntable, or space for my albums.  We hope to resolve all that, as soon as
possible.

Mary
-----Original Message-----
From: BOC/Hawkwind Discussion List [mailto:BOC-L at LISTSERV.ISPNETINC.NET] On
Behalf Of BOC-L Jamun
Sent: Tuesday, March 08, 2011 4:27 PM
To: BOC-L at LISTSERV.ISPNETINC.NET
Subject: Re: Jamun & Spacerocktrading intro

I had the griffin box self; well I must have!. I still have the box in a
drawer; ripped and torn, and the "The Illustrated Guide To Hawkwind" book.
But the CD is gone:( Actually I did make a mistake on SRT, by saying that
the Dojo was the only official release. I guess the Griffin was also
official. Clearly the Rock City is a bootleg (German!).

But any how. I would hazard a guess regarding value (mint in box, etc).

Dojo=50-70 Euro.
Griffin=70-100 Euro.
Rock City=10 Euro.

I could be wrong, as value is all in the "eye of the beholder" etc.

Also if Atomhenge do finally release Warrior, I will be in the queue to buy.

I wasn't bothered about letting my Dojo go. I like the idea that the buyer
mailed me and said that he listened to the album as a teenager and really
wanted it.

Also I don't really collect CD's preferring the Vinyl myself.