Downloads, Green Finned Demon and Hawkwind Zoo

mike coleman insect.brain at GMAIL.COM
Wed Sep 28 11:37:36 EDT 2011

Yes, you did
I am not feeling so well just now, but I will find you a link soonish
if someone does not do it right now.
I have a big favor
can you confirm that your BBC LP actually has Brian Matthew hosting
and not Johnny Walker??
I seem to recall him identifying himself on one of them (or both)  but
my memory fades a bit

and can I push my luck??  is the 7by7 version included on the 4th and
last Liberty Silver Machine singles EXACTLY from SR, or is the vocal
or anything slightly diff??
If you remember that is
thanks