'I lost my life's collection of vinyl records but I'm well on the road to recovery now'

mike c insect.brain at GMAIL.COM
Mon Apr 23 00:59:37 EDT 2012

sorry another.
Hopefully it is known that I love and thrive "finding the negative"
and "seeing the bad in things", but I swear it is with good purpose.
if this is a hoax it is bigger than I first suspected. Reading the
comments is alternately annoying as I would expect, and bizarrely
interesting.
I love when other people preach with few words
"remember to never clean your records just play them"
and "one big mono speaker can be better than stereo" (or that was my
interpretation)
Interesting comments.
also, funny one person was saying how pathetic it is.
I just had a guy ( I was mad at for perpetuating a curse with amateur
packing) accuse me of pursuing "frivolous show pieces"
Instead of heading straight into a fight, I thanked him for making me
laugh, copped to it, and then came the refund.
I guess the first Floating Anarchy (white jacket) that has the
cheapest price and the full advice to steal it might be a little rare.
there are at least 3 of them, and one of the German kollketors showed
them recently.

I wonder if he requires a black, blue or green log for his XISOS?
All these years later and I still haven't got any I can see.....

I confess, there was something for me in it. Withdrawing fake curses, thanks