Tommy Grenas

Jonathan Jarrett jjarrett at CORIOLIS.GREENEND.ORG.UK
Wed Apr 25 13:50:45 EDT 2012

On Thu, 15 Mar 2012, humpty dumpty wrote:
> as I sit here being more blown away than ever before by FarFlung, due
> to a gifetd pre-amplifier, I priavtely have a (failed?) life-review
> and cherish so fiondly the memories of speaking on the phone with a
> god such as this during formative years.
> I hope he hears of this message

 	I was wondering what Farflung were now doing, if anything, and discover
to my mixed joy and chagrin that they just came back off a European tour which
appears to have culminated with Roadburn. I might make it to Roadburn again
some day but at the moment it needs more coordination than I can spare to be
online in the right twenty minutes of each year to sign up. I seem to be fated
to miss Farflung when they come to Europe anyway, but since they didn't touch
the UK I might have struggled. Anyway, I hope this touring portends new
recording! The latest news seems not to be on their MySpace but on a blog,
here:
http://farflungmusic.blogspot.co.uk/
There's comments enabled, but only with some form of authentication (LJ,
Google, OpenID, etc.)

 	Anubian Lights, meanwhile, seem to have been quiet since their tour as
part of Brainticket; I suppose it's a bit much expecting them both to be going
at once... Still, it bodes well that either are busy I reckon. Yours,
 	Jon

ObCD: Can - _Ege Bamyasi_
--
   Jonathan Jarrett       "There is scarce any tradition or popular error
Medievalist historian    but stands also delivered by some good author."