Merry Christmas

mike c insect.brain at GMAIL.COM
Tue Dec 25 08:50:03 EST 2012

sorry, previous message a bit spontaniouly flung due to crabbiness of moment:
I think what I mean is.......IF Jesus is not just another part of a
huge "alien" deception hoax, as I now suspect the whole of humanity
may be simply an unimportant tool of the heiracrhy's wargames....then
maybe Christmas should be celebrated all days EXCEPT this one!!!  ::)
:)
It is so obvious this lighting (storm) here is not good.
Omens in the air