OFF: Espada Negra (Shameless Self-Promotion)

Albert Bouchard altbouch at GMAIL.COM
Wed Mar 7 19:27:24 EST 2012

Ah… wonderful! Cudos to the drummer.;-) That's just what I would have played! No really. Great job guys. I await your next release.
Al

>>> http://soundcloud.com/espada-negra/
>>> http://Espada-Negra.soundawesome.com/