"By Mirrors it was all over"

Tim Hall tim at KALYR.COM
Sat Aug 17 10:36:10 EDT 2013

Quote from cut-and-paste by a Severn FM DJ left against a Facebook post
of mine.

While I'd agree that BÖC's best work is earlier in their career, with
Secret Treaties as the peak, I wouldn't be that dismissive of later
albums, especially "Cultasaurus" and "Fire of Unknown Origin". I'd say
that it was only after Albert left that the albums started getting
really patchy.

What's the list's verdict on the later albums, especially "Heaven
Forbid" and "Curse of the Hidden Mirror". Do people still listen to them?

Tim

--
Tim Hall
http://www.kalyr.com/weblog