"By Mirrors it was all over"

Alex S. Garcia asg at MVDBASE.COM
Sat Aug 17 11:31:37 EDT 2013

> What's the list's verdict on the later albums, especially "Heaven
> Forbid" and "Curse of the Hidden Mirror". Do people still listen to them?

I do, occasionally. And though I'd tend to agree with that quote from "Severn
FM DJ" (I love the CE and FoUO albums), I think HF and Curse, in a way, marked
a sort of return to the type of songs I enjoy most from the band. Though,
admittedly, they both have their ups and downs.

And, as I've mentioned before, I'll always have a soft spot for "Imaginos".

Alex.