OFF) no "strangers" in here, just lettin' ya'll know/ A.ANDROID voiceover

mary sullivan maryann.sullivan1 at VERIZON.NET
Thu Dec 19 15:55:13 EST 2013

Perhaps mad geniuses?  Thanks for taking care of any miscommunications.

-----Original Message-----
From: BOC/Hawkwind Discussion List [mailto:BOC-L at LISTSERV.ISPNETINC.NET] On
Behalf Of mike c
Sent: Thursday, December 19, 2013 1:23 PM
To: BOC-L at LISTSERV.ISPNETINC.NET
Subject: Re: OFF) no "strangers" in here, just lettin' ya'll know/ A.ANDROID
voiceover

On 12/19/13, mary sullivan <maryann.sullivan1 at verizon.net> wrote:
> Hey Mike, sorry 'bout that,
> Sorry I weirded out your friend,best wishes to Scott, and all other

Actually let me be the apology!!
I was highly annoyed that I came on here and did what I am best known for,
when I finally got myself under control. (and could have remained that way a
little longer, indefinitely) He incurred my "wrath", but in a 'controlled
crash" kind of way.
I took care of everything and everyone, and you were all exalted to the
highest limits.
in fact that was done beforehand as well/

I said "most of them are geniuses" of a sort.