OFF) no "strangers" in here, just lettin' ya'll know/ A.ANDROID voiceover

mike c insect.brain at GMAIL.COM
Thu Dec 19 16:18:35 EST 2013

On 12/19/13, Nathan Gilbert <nathan.gilbert at gmail.com> wrote:
. These bots are nothing
> more than a collection of pattern recognition algorithms and if/then
> clauses, basically on the par with the intelligence of a thermostat.
> Not the kind of intelligence we find meaningful.

Apparently the chatbot I heard was award winning programming (for lack
of the correct term), originating in Italy  Apparently as soon as
"she" was "busted", she mysterriously disappeared- after the man
continually insisted that he needed to hear her actually SAY "I am NOT
a robot".

According to the conspirecy oriented radio show this could be a coming
problem :)

she was ditzy, but it was still a bit freaky, I thought :)