OFF) no "strangers" in here, just lettin' ya'll know/ A.ANDROID voiceover

Mikey Rotten insect.brain at GMAIL.COM
Fri Dec 20 13:06:33 EST 2013

sorry the preaching and I got the "mass harvest" question from
"unsealed alien files"

pretty heavy stuff for standard TV.

must be disinfo, still, it's "great" enough if true!!!

anything's better than we what got :)
what could be more horrifying than humans not having to get in line
with nature and find out they are just another link in the food chain
:)