Keef Endersons 2013 list / SF movie adaptations

mike c insect.brain at GMAIL.COM
Mon Dec 23 11:07:42 EST 2013

oops, my bad

podcast correction

use this one first, dunno bout phase 2 yet, I am going to jump to phase 3

this one here is an absolute gas regardless (my own opinion)

merry xmas, link below

http://www.groundzeromedia.org/gzpod/index.php?p=episode&name=2012-06-23_gzlive_062212.mp3