Keef Endersons 2013 list / SF movie adaptations

Ralph kirthgersen at HOTMAIL.CO.UK
Tue Dec 31 14:04:47 EST 2013

> but go back to the 70s original. There was a nineties remake as well, but I'd still recommend going back to the 70s version.

Aghh - masochist!!  That 70s version was painful stuff - though I should mention, they did nick the concept of "jaunting" from Alfred Bester's superb "Tiger Tiger"...

> I believe I'd like The Watchmen, (or whatever it's called), being interested in telepathy.

If you're into Flaming Telepaths, I'd recommend AE Van Vogt's "Slan"...