PSI POWER / IN CASE OF SONIC ATTACK / CRYSTAL RADIO ANARCHY

abra cadabra anacondaconan at GMAIL.COM
Sun Feb 3 18:37:24 EST 2013

I was diagnosed with Paranoid Schitzophrenia in 1996, which i at the time
and still think is a load of bs. My first sectioning in a facility was 1999
and then 2003-2008 and not since - so this is my 5th year away from that
ridiculous insane asylum. I totally hate medicines etc, honestly its like
the case with Robert Calvert, in a way. Mention that you are psychic,
medication and treatment immediately.

One thing is audio / sensory stuff. Back in the late 90s/early 00s when i
was a streetgoth i had Radio Gnome Invisible in my ears alll the time. Free
floating Anarchy Gong Radio. I even spoke with Daevid telepathically, or he
actually was on the ear!. Once i got sectioned in 2003 and i said i had
been used to audio anarchist radio, they disappeared. Anarchy->>psychiatry
do not mix! So now i have been a deaf chimpanzee since 2003, i get by but
don't know whats going on with goth or anarchy / Gong cause i don't hear
voices - it's been 10 years of silence. WHat next???

When i was a human sacrifice in 1999 i already knew via Hawkwind that i was
a special Hippie Child - especially via the warnings Hawkwind gave
regarding meeting telepathy head on. Be it by SONIC ATTACK or Zener Cards
ala PSI POWER. My first girlfriend was a Hindu and she heard voices, and
asked me if i did , and this was in 1994 and i said "No". I had a friend
named Ketil who moved to Japan because he heard audio of Japanese people
speaking. Basically in 1999 i was greeted by Indian, Norwegian, French and
English and German voices in all languages "welcome to the anarchy". This
was in January 1999. Later i had signals and bells ringing in my ears, from
hovering PSYCHIC TV broadcasts.

Nowadays i am the one broadcasting, pictures and thoughts across the ether,
hoping one day Radio Gnome Invisible will come back to my ears!!!

Humans are telepaths, don't section psychics and make them chimpanzees. You
cannot silence their Witchcraft, we live on in Hawkwind.

Christian