Aural Innovations: New Space Rock Show + Staff Best of 2012 List

Jerry G jguizar at STNY.RR.COM
Sat Jan 5 19:47:35 EST 2013

On 1/5/2013 2:35 AM, Keith Henderson wrote:

> Jerry G. wrote:
>
>>>   Thanks to Keith for the links, I ordered the Brainticket DVD.
>
> No problem.  (Note that the HLL/Brainticket/Nektar DVD is a Cleopatra product, so that means quality
 >control is always a factor.  I noted that the sound for part of Nektar
changes fidelity wildly in places
 >for instance.  Luckily, I didn't notice any such defect in the
Brainticket part.  But I'm happy to have
 >an official release of this show, with Farflung musicnauts backing
Joel for this version of Brainticket,
 >having seen the show here in central PA last year.  Haven't seen a
concert since, in fact - pretty
 >miserable pickings in these parts.)

  I got the DVD in the mail today, but haven't had a chance to listen to
it yet. I didn't get a chance to see them last year even though I'm in
PA :( .

   I really appreciated the links - made it easier to find some of those
bands. I'm hoping I can get a copy of that 7" EYE from Lost Weekend.
They're supposed to be getting a few more copies in soon. Hopefully,
they'll let me know when they come in. I ordered the newest OSC from
Scott last month, looking forward to that (blue vinyl).

   Well, I got some links to check out now :)

Thanks again,
Jerry