BOC: Blue Coupe UK Tour starts this week

Tim Hall tim at KALYR.COM
Sun Jan 20 19:28:40 EST 2013

On 21/01/2013 00:13, Ralph wrote:
> I was contacted by someone today who didn't actually know Albert and Blue Coupe are going to be touring the UK for the next couple of weeks, so I tought I'd better make sure eveyone on this lists knows the score, at least.

Well, it's the first I've heard of it!

> Here are the dates:
>
> Wed 23 Jan 2013: Marton Hotel, Middlesbrough
> Thu 24 Jan 2013: Hertford Corn Exchange, Hertford
> Fri 25 Jan 2013: Hessle Town Hall, South Lane, Hessle HU13 0RR
> Sat 26 Jan 2013: Mickleton Blues Club, Mickleton
> Sun 27 Jan 2013: Butlins, Skegness
> Mon 28 Jan 2013: The Duchess, Stonebow House, York
> Tue 29 Jan 2013: The Yardbirds Rock Club, Grimsby
> Wed 30 Jan 2013: Robin 2, Bilston
> Thu 31 Jan 2013: The Mill Arts Centre, Banbury
> Fri 01 Feb 2013: The Raven Hall, Corby
> Sat 02 Feb 2013: Opera House, St Helier, Jersey
> Sun 03 Feb 2013: Grand Theater, Clitheroe
>
> There are some VERY strange choices amongst that lot, I have to say...

You're not exaggerating!

Bilston Robin 2 and The Duchess in York are on the regular classic rock
circuit.  Half the other venues I've never heard of.  And that's a
strange geographical spread, all in the midlands or the north. Nowhere
in the south, and no London date.

Seriously, I'd love to get to one of these, but the logistics don't look
good.

--
Tim Hall
http://www.kalyr.com/weblog