BOC at Old Shawnee Days

Gary Shindler bewlay68 at YAHOO.COM
Sun Jun 9 20:31:41 EDT 2013

Saw BOC last night at Old Shawnee Days (Shawnee is another Kansas City suburb near my town). I was impressed with some of the songs they played: the Golden Age of Leather, The Vigil, Hot Rails to Hell were highlights. Ritchie Castellano is a good soloist on the guitar but he's no Alan Lanier on the keyboards. A woman near me threw Kasim Sulton her bra. Old guys still get some perhaps. I will be writing up a review for my friend's blog if the lit wants to see it. A fun Saturday night in Kansas.