No subject

Jonathan Smith smithjm77x7 at GMAIL.COM
Mon May 27 11:07:16 EDT 2013

Nigel Potter has just released his TECHNOPHBIAN album properly for ther
first time on Bandcamp:

http://nigelpotter.bandcamp.com/

It is great space rock. It does have some HW and Motorhead influences
(Nigel guitarist for Gunslinger and auditioned for Motorhead) but Nigel has
style all of his own. The lyrics are interesting, referencing Time Leary,
Barrington Bayley, Robert Anton Wilson and Ken Kesey (I think). It is the
only album I know which refers to Leary's SMIL2E ideas.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=igdFtWV5cEg
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ri0U5nbz1Hk

BTW, check out a couple of free releases as well-- the space instrumental
Absolute Zero EP and Spires of Heaven:

http://www.soundclick.com/bands/default.cfm?bandID=213288&content=music