Seems like tour is postphoned until March

Jonathan Smith smithjm77x7 at GMAIL.COM
Mon Oct 7 01:16:59 EDT 2013

Yes And Hawkwind Members Guest On William Shatner's Upcoming Prog Rock Album
[image: Yes And Hawkwind Members Guest On William Shatner's Upcoming Prog
Rock Album]
10/6/2013 11:50 AM ET

Members of *Yes* and *Hawkwind* will guest on an upcoming prog album from
actor *William Shatner*. *Rick Wakeman*, Yes' former keyboardist plays on
the LP, while *Billy Sherwood*, a multi-instrumentalist for the group,
*produced
and co-wrote it. Nik Turner of Hawkwind also found his way onto the disc.*

"I've never adhered to the assumption that oil and water don't mix," said
Wakeman of his contribution. "Stir them hard enough and add some other
ingredients and they certainly will mix."

Other artists featured on the album, dubbed *Ponder the Mystery*,
include *Steve
Vai*, *Al Di Meola*, *Robby Krieger* of the *Doors*, *Vince Gill*, *Mick
Jones*,*George Duke*, *Dave Koz* and *Edgar Winter*.

"Shatner is after all an enormously popular and celebrated icon of
science-fiction fantasy, and no musical genre is as invested in, devoted to
or driven by fantasy and the imaginative as progressive rock," said the
actor's label of the release.

*Ponder the Mystery* is due October 8.

by RTT Staff Writer

For comments and feedback: editorial at rttnews.com

http://www.rttnews.com/2198565/yes-and-hawkwind-members-guest-on-william-shatner-s-upcoming-prog-rock-album.aspx?type=all

...the last Yes related 'stellar' effort was totally forgettable prog
effort was so i don't have high hopes for this. It will be easily
downloadable as is almost  everything. "Nik Turner of Hawkwind....."  What
can you say?