(STRAYED) HW Chicago Lounge Ax 1989

please let me live insect.brain at GMAIL.COM
Sun Mar 23 13:07:21 EDT 2014

On 3/21/14, Michael Holmes <M.Holmes at ed.ac.uk> wrote:
> On 21/03/2014 15:49, not yet deceased wrote:
>> It was "star crossed" that was bewildering me
>
> I just googled it. Looks like it'll be more or less a remake of Roswell.
>
> Using the skills honed in watching thirty thousand hours of Bad TV, I
> predict that there will be at least one couple who are in love but
> cannot touch each other, or the universe will end/aliens will
> invade/humanity will die of gragu infection/ the Eschaton will be
> Immanetised (delete as inappropriate).
>
> FoFP

as i was just sitting here I remembered I need to study this to see if
it is a trap and how stupid it might actually make me feel or not :)

you guys getting "unsealedf alien files" over there yet??

Coast to Coast fired my homeboy John, who narrates....
Now, he's pay-per listen.....everythihng is wrong.

I sure hope they roll out some new ones soon......even though my hour
of TV a week HAS expanded just slightly :)

"rules of engagment" is good and you can't go wrong with tiger's blood reruns :)