OFF: Saturday 4/18 San Francisco Acid Mothers Temple/ST 37

Jonathan Jarrett jjarrett at CORIOLIS.GREENEND.ORG.UK
Wed Apr 1 05:48:41 EDT 2015

On Tue, 31 Mar 2015, Mike Coleman wrote:
> Doug Pearson is not here, but he might be on the Yahoo list if you are there.
> I had words with him briefly when I came back in about 2007, I guess, and I may still have his email somewhere if you know him well enough that I should reach out

 	Should anyone manage to get through to Doug P., do send my
regards. I dropped him an e-mail some months ago trying to pick up
communications and no response ever came, so I guess he's probably shifted
contact details. It'd be nice to be back in touch with him. Thanks, yours,

Jonathan

--
   Jonathan Jarrett       "There is scarce any tradition or popular error
Medievalist historian    but stands also delivered by some good author."